About the job
The Consumer Experience (CX) Researcher’s work will be key to identify opportunities for user journey and process improvement, and present findings and recommendations to ensure that priorities are responsive to customer feedback and research insights.
You have a solid understanding of the human-centered design process. You will scope and craft research plans, manage research vendors, and perform research (primary and secondary) to develop a clear and comprehensive view of the consumer experience, at scale, across our patients, customers, staffs and organization globally.
- Influential leader representing patients, customers and staffs through user research across the business, including but not limited to all product and service development functions
- Strategize, plan and design user research and provide frameworks including human factors, culture, regional trends and more by utilizing necessary research methodologies
- Provide systemic approach for user and design research to bring efficiency
- Champion user experience research and integrate within the design planning, estimation, and prioritization process
- Advance knowledge of design principles, usability principles, and UX research methods (quantitative and qualitative) and guide teams to apply research findings/insights within the product development process
- Experience applying Design Thinking to ambiguous situations, digital and non-digital, to frame problems and opportunities through research, and to work toward the solutions with CX peers
- Consult with product owners, stakeholders and design leads to understand the customer segments and related product/service offerings
- Partner with cross functional leads to clarify project goals and identify areas where user experience research can provide greater insight and success
- Design and execute research studies that follow research best practices and methodologies
- Evangelize and exemplify user research best practice for the entire organization
- Ensure all research study results are actionable and contribute directly towards meeting project and business goals in pragmatic approach
- Ensure the CX research is aligned with project prioritization and progress reporting
- Manage vendors to ensure quality of facilities and study participant pools meet expectations
- Contribute and support next gen research group vision, identifying areas of opportunity or improvement
- Partner with design team leads and stakeholders to identify future research needs and develop a research roadmap with project briefs estimating scope and level of effort
- Excellent teamwork skills, and the ability to influence, motivate, and inspire cross-functional teams
- Lead the creation of customer journey, user touch points, user flows and user personas which synthesize user data and research, helping the entire organization share insights and vision.
- Continuously understand, research, and communicate insights of users, design, CX, and market trends that should be considered and incorporated into the Sanofi experience and design strategy
- Proficiency in presenting research results and recommendations effectively.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Design, HCI or related field. Master’s degree in relevant field a plus
- 2+ years of CX/UX Researcher at large enterprise experience is a must
- 2+ years of experience in the design of multi-device software/applications
- Previous experience implementing a Human-Centered Design and research methodology in product development.
- Research work samples to demonstrate the best practice in user research, methodology and framework is a must to be considered for this position
- Embody a strong and effective user’s point of view inside the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially as they relate to presenting, articulating and defending research and design decisions
- Familiarity with pharma/health technology is a plus.
- Agility, Decisiveness, Resilience, Transparent communications and Openness with strong attention to details
- You bring the ability and interest to help lead cultural shifts in the organization including Digital transformation.
- You are a vibrant and engaging storyteller with strong communication and presentation abilities to all levels of the company.
- You have an intellectual curiosity that inspires others around you.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.