About the job
Sage Intacct is looking for a detail oriented, energetic Creative Manager to lead our creative team. The role will partner with external vendors as well as collaborating with internal marketing teams to support design initiatives and projects. The person in this role must be able to mentor and lead an internal team to deliver a high output of deliverables and at high quality. The creative manager must possess the ability to balance high-level, holistic reasoning with detail-oriented design, push the boundaries, and have a strong background with SaaS companies.
- Build and inspire an internal design team, continually honing the craft and achieving a high bar of excellence across initiatives and mediums
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders across Sage Intacct’s business lines and providing strong partnership and leadership with the aim of a cohesive and impactful omnichannel brand experience
- Act as steward of the Sage Intacct brand with external and internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and lead creative briefing sessions cross-departmentally to clarify business needs and key deliverables
- Manage the overall administration of the creative team, including prioritization and objectives, budget, and the hiring and management of external vendors and freelancers
- Improve Sage Intacct web experience, and create experience-oriented design solutions that fulfill strategic business objectives while you direct all phases of creative work from wireframes through to production
- Take part in the preliminary planning of Sage Intacct website, meeting and discussing ideas related to the layout and organization of the website, style-guide an imagery use.
- Optimize designs through analytics and user testing
- Oversee and execute the ideation, art direction, and design of web projects (ranging from brand identity to web design) from start to finish.
- Bachelor's degree design or related field required
- 8+ years of design experience in an in-house corporate environment or creative agency
- Strong management abilities with excellent collaboration skills at all levels in an organization
- A self-starter with strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong portfolio showcasing strategic/conceptual thinking, design, and storytelling
- The ability to work within the existing Sage brand systems, while interpreting them in fresh and imaginative ways and pushing boundaries as the business evolves
- Experienced in supervising different types of designers at different levels of experience and abilities
- Experience with website rebranding and usability testing
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
- Exceptional attention to detail