At 800.com, we're building an intuitive & powerful cloud communications platform for SMB & Enterprises to communicate via Voice & SMS.
We’re looking for a stellar UX Leader to join us as we accelerate growth and help continue to build out an intuitive & powerful cloud communications platform for SMB & Enterprises to communicate via Voice & SMS.
What makes a great UX Leader?
- User Experience leader with massive experience in user experience design, inbound product management, and research
- Ability to produce functional prototypes through tools such as Figma
- Tech-savvy with high tech experience and/or a technical academic degree as well as comfort with highly technical products, end-users & colleagues.
- Extensive knowledge & experience with the software development lifecycle.
- Professional experience in product development, product management, project management, and/or another related technical role.
- Detailed-oriented, organized, systematic, analytical, thorough & methodical.
- Strong English written & verbal communication skills.
- Worked in the domain of enterprise software, B2B SaaS, and/or business continuity.
- Prior User-Centered-Design experience &/or education in usability, UX, user research.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with internal & external stakeholders to define & spec out new features & upgrades to existing features that meet users’ needs & requirements.
- Conduct customer-facing user research iteratively throughout the Software Development Lifecycle to discover user needs, identify use cases & validate that the planned solution will meet the users’ expectations.
- Conduct competitive analysis to identify competitive strengths & weaknesses & opportunities for product improvement.
- Create low-fidelity mockups/wireframes to facilitate both internal & external customer conversations.
- Collaborate with the UI Design Team to iterate on elegant & highly usable designs that will delight the 800.com user community.
- Manage projects from ideation through to completion closely collaborating with Engineering, Product Marketing, Support & QA Teams.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on product launches & be a thought leader both internally & externally.
- Collaboratively manage the product development roadmap.
- 100% remote (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation plan (includes company-wide winter holiday break)
- $200/month coworking stipend
- 401k matching at 4% (US residents)
- Dependent care FSA (US residents)