As part of the adidas family, we at Runtastic have made it our mission to change the lives of our 170+ million users through sport. We are dedicated to providing the best user experience for our worldwide community with our adidas Running and adidas Training apps.
Join our Product team and drive UX research to make our community’s fitness journey even more meaningful, unique and diverse. Our aspiration is to build a well connected mobile app ecosystem, with the most optimised cross-platform journeys, to enable our members to have the best experience in our products.
YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE BY:
- Establishing, leading, coaching and inspiring our UX Research team
- Strategically planning the growth and development of your team
- Closely collaborating with Product, Design, Data Science and Sports Science to create the best-in-class overall fitness and membership experience for our consumers
- Uncovering insights by directly conducting research as needed, and applying the right approach for the job at hand
- Looking around corners, seeing patterns, and connecting dots to contribute to the broader vision of the company
- Influencing our strategy by clearly and confidently presenting complex concepts to the management team, and the broader organization
- Scaling research beyond the Product-Design team, helping other teams learn how to effectively conduct their own UX studies
WHAT MAKES YOU THE RIGHT MATCH:
- 5+ years of experience in UX Research
- Previous leadership experience is a plus
- Empathetic people-centered mindset and a passion for leadership
- Outstanding data analytics skills, also with large data sets
- Deep understanding of diverse research methodologies, and a track record of translating insights into impactful business value
- Proven ability to influence an organization to move the product forward in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Considerable experience collaborating with various stakeholders
- Excellent English and communication skills
And here’s the fine print: Our salary range starts at EUR 55,300 gross per year. Your actual offer depends on your skillset and experience.