Superbet is looking for a junior/middleweight UX Researcher to consolidate and optimise the customers’ online experience.
We're looking for someone who has:
- From 2 to 3 years of experience in applied UX and more broadly product research;
- Ability to use a broad set of qualitative and user-centred design methods;
- Good understanding of quantitative, behavioural analysis and statistical concepts;
- Bachelors, Master’s, or PhD in human behaviour related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, Anthropology, etc.)
Bonus points if you have:
- experience in Betting and Gaming Industry;
- experience in remote unmoderated UX Research;
- experience in both B2C and B2B Product Research
What you'll be doing?
- Work closely with Product teams to identify research initiatives;
- Work in a team with other UX Researchers;
- Design hypotheses and lead studies that examine both user behavior and attitudes;
- Generate actionable insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate product experiences;
- Conduct independent research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys;
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing;
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways;
- Ability to ask, as well as answer product and user experience related questions;
- Command of a broad set of qualitative and user-centred design methods;
- Strong understanding of quantitative, behavioural analysis and statistical concepts.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Attractive salary package
- Open vacation policy
Superbet is the largest sports betting operator in Romania, with offices in UK, Poland, Austria, Croatia, Serbia, Cyprus, and Malta.
Keeping the ball rolling since 2008, our team now consists of more than 4.000 people who are the major driving forces behind our success.
To stay on top of our game, our plans are big - expand our business in Central and Eastern Europe and increase our market share.
World's largest private equity fund, Blackstone Group, recognized our vision. That's why we received a strategic investment of 175 million euros!