Perseus Technologies GmbH, now part of the HDI Group, was founded in September 2017 with the vision of enabling permanent IT security and data protection.
The aim of Perseus’ employee-centric offering is to establish a long-term cyber security culture along all phases of a cyberattack. The Perseus 360-degree concept includes browser-based employee training, 24/7 cyber emergency assistance, intelligent anti-virus software and a cyber protection letter.
We are more than 30 employees from seven nations and work together in the Fintech Hub H:32 in the heart of Berlin.
Now, the team is looking for a passionate, skilled Junior UX Researcher to join the team and make a difference!
What will keep you challenged:
- You will be supporting the Customer Insight Manager to plan and conduct qualitative and quantitative studies (customer interviews, usability studies, click-tests, surveys, card sorting, etc.), analyze data, present and share findings
- You will help recruiting research candidates
- Design surveys, analyse responses, with an understanding of data analytics
- Create user flows, wireframes and prototypes to communicate your ideas and suggestions based on test outcomes
- Conduct product based competitor analysis
- Work collaboratively with design, product management, developers, marketing, and customer care and sales in an agile and fast-paced environment.
What we would like to see in you:
- You have degree in Psychology, Human Factors, Human Centred Design, UX Design or a similar field
- You want to develop in within the field of User Experience Design, focussing on Research
- First experience with qualitative and quantitative UX Research and/or market research methodologies such as interviews, usability testing, and surveys.
- Ideally, you have first experiences in research activities such as planning, moderation, analysis and synthesis, insight translation, and communication of findings.
- You are familiar with wire-framing and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma etc.)
- Very good communication skills, you write and speak both German and English on a C1+ level.
- UI Design skills are a plus and experience of working as part of a software development team is a plus
- You have a hands-on and get things done mentality, you are proactive and a great team player
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to help to shape the product with your Cyber Security expertise.
- Learning and conferences budget, books, online courses, meetups, deep-dive sessions with the whole team about different areas of our company.
- Free coffee, soft drinks, fruits, veggies, and biscuits.
- Opportunity and potential to grow within the company, many of our interns and working students have joined us permanently
- We respect diversity and inclusiveness, welcoming people from various backgrounds, with diverse ideas and styles, different ways of thinking, and working