Soldo combines smart prepaid company cards with a comprehensive management platform. It’s the brighter way to manage business spending.
We’re proud to be one of Europe’s fastest growing fintech companies and supported by the world’s leading investors, who also back Facebook, Spotify, Monzo, Slack, Citymapper, and Deliveroo.
Today, we have thousands of customers across Europe, offices in London, Milan, Rome, and Dublin, and over 200 people from 20 nations. This diversity is one of the reasons we thrive, and our inclusive, high-performance culture is recognised in our Glassdoor reviews and an overall score (4.6/5.0).
We are looking for a talented lead product researcher who can meticulously cultivate an understanding of what people need and want from our products and services, while also evaluating user experience. In this role, you'll conduct independent research, analyse real user behaviour, and work with designers and product managers to improve our product features and develop new opportunities. Your work will span across all Soldo's products, and you'll be encouraged to identify new opportunities for improvements. We strive to connect users to our products, and your job will be to make that connection intuitive and accessible.
Managing a team conducting user research using diverse and appropriate methods to better understand user behaviours and attitudes
- Design hypotheses with product managers to identify questions and lead research studies that provide teams with meaningful and actionable customer insights
- Analyse and communicate user research through reports, presentations, and workshops
- Translate insights into measurable customer experience outcomes aligned to business goals
- Create and maintain documentation which leverage insights such as personas and user journey maps
- Manage and be responsible for customer data within user testing and analytics, ensuring it is managed and shared in a compliant way
- Coach other researchers, designers, copywriters and others to carry out their own research through consultation and training
- Ensure a customer voice is at the heart of everything we do, engaging Designers, Product Owners and other key stakeholders in the user-centered design process
Extensive experience leading user research activities and associated teams of researchers
- Experience on designing and running original experimental research on digital products and services, including but not limited to – user testing, ethnographic field studies, interviews and surveys, card sorting, A/B testing, benchmarking, remote testing, and heuristic evaluations.
- Experience directing a team to create clear methods to successfully communicate key insights to a wide range of stakeholders
- Expert communications to all levels, including presenting work, negotiating timelines and workloads, inputting on the product strategy
- Experience leading and liaising with designers, developers, stakeholders or clients
- Able to help others outside of research to understand different methods and help to build the best most knowledgeable teams while empowering the whole design team
- Working knowledge of UX/UI/Service Design methodologies in an agile environment
- Confident and persuasive oral and written communication skills working with both qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to work with others in a consultative and collaborative capacity, including excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to forge strong working relationships
From day one you’ll receive your personalised company Soldo card and the opportunity to treat yourself to a welcome lunch.
- We trust you to do your job, so have a flexible approach to where you work during the pandemic. We also have wellbeing programs which support you in making the most of working from home.
- We want you to be empowered to take control of your own development, so make the most of your annual development budget, which gives you £500 to spend on building your skills.
- Health has become more important than ever before, so from day one you can make the most of our comprehensive private health insurance for all employees and their family members, as well as our Employee Assistance Programme which is open to you, and your family.
- Take advantage of our bike to work scheme, to make coming into our open plan and modern WeWork office a breeze.
- You’ll be entitled to 25 days off a year (plus public holidays), with an added bonus to treat yourself on your birthday with an extra day off!
- We want to support you in giving back to causes close to your heart, so in addition to the leave above, you’ll also be able to use two volunteering days per year.
Some important stuff; To meet our regulatory obligations as a financial services company, we will need to process background checks for all new employees. This will include Criminal and Credit checks. If you have any concerns or questions, please talk to the recruitment team on application. Soldo recognises that no two people are alike and offer equal opportunities to all regardless of gender, age, disability, race or sexual orientation.