In this role (remote) you will be responsible for conducting research and conveying strategic insights. The research you support and insights you provide are delivered for long-term and will seamlessly scale with the digital growth plans.
• Research user groups, audit websites, test prototypes, and educate clients in user research best practices
• Work actively on strategy and content, user research, usability testing and analytics
• Design protocols and conduct user research including, but not limited to, in-depth interviews, remote unmoderated studies, diary studies, and translating them into reporting of actionable insights, next steps, and opportunities for growth as well as various user research artifacts such as user flows, journey maps, personas, storyboards, etc.
• A solid grasp of planning and conducting user research, usability testing, and heuristic analysis with special attention to accessibility and inclusive research practices
• Have a clear understanding of business goals and user behavior, and be proficient in a wide variety of skills, ranging from psychology to research to technology
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, respond back with your resume. An alternative channel can be my email ID: email@example.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.