Lead User Researcher – Permanent – London
Salary: £70,000 to £85,000 per annum - Bonus - Benefits - Healthcare options
My client is an industry leading System Integrator, and they are currently looking for a Lead User Researchers across their Digital practice based in London. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
- Contribute to the usability testing process from the development of user recruitment briefs through to test moderation, analysis and report writing
- Knowledge and experience of qualitative research methods including user requirements gathering, concept and prototype testing, guerrilla research, and other approaches to ensuring user needs are fully understood
- Turning observations into insights that will help define user journeys and inform design
- Working with other user researchers to facilitate a consistent research approach
- The design, execution, and analysis of quantitative surveys
- Working closely with designers, business analysts and developers to turn user research findings into stories and actions that lead to valuable product and service features
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of linking user needs with business goals
- Ability to draw insights from research and present it compellingly
- Experience of working in agile teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment
- Capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management
- Able to work flexibly and to tight deadlines
- Complies with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all times.
- Experience working within the UK Government Digital Service Standard (GDS)
- Experience supporting GDS service assessments
- Experience in user experience design and design principles
- Active participant in user research communities (i.e. forums, conferences etc.)
- Degree in HCI/Usability/Cognitive Psychology or related field
- Keen to learn, evolve, and continually challenge yourself and the way you do things.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Jordan Ford on (phone number removed)
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.