Why Pizza Hut Digital Ventures
We love pizza. We eat it a lot. There’s no doubt about that and we’re proud of it. But what makes us different is that it’s our people that drive the success of our business. Alongside KFC, Taco Bell and The Habit Burger Grill, we are part of the Yum! family; the world’s largest restaurant company with nearly 43,000 restaurants in over 140 countries. At Pizza Hut, we are on a journey to build the most loved global brand and the fastest growing in every country; we have big plans over the next 5 years to achieve explosive growth in a competitive and ever-growing market. We want to make it easy to get the best pizza and digital is at the core of this. We have recently created a startup: Pizza Hut Digital Ventures, committed to building innovative digital solutions, providing our customers with an exceptional experience. From building a world-class platform and clean mobile experiences we are pushing the boundaries to ensure we are a source of innovation.
Pizza Hut Digital Ventures (PHDV) is looking for a Lead UX Researcher to join our London team and help us to build an agile, customer-centric design practice with global reach.
What you’ll do:
- Establish a dedicated UX research function at the heart of PHDV, embedding an ‘always on’ approach to research across the organisation.
- Shape and lead key generative research projects to inform innovation and drive our strategic planning process.
- Build strong relationships across design, product and engineering teams to ensure a focus on customer outcomes and to turn research findings into valuable product enhancements.
- Work closely with analytics and insights colleagues to share knowledge, blending qualitative and quantitative data into actionable insights.
- Coach and support product squads to integrate UX research into their agile development processes.
- Effectively communicate test results, lessons learned and best practice to a wide group of colleagues and stakeholders.
- Support research activity at scale, defining processes for planning, conducting, analysing and communicating results.
- Establish and lead a community of practice around UX research.
- Contribute to a culture of curiosity, bravery and collaboration.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven user research experience working independently and with teams.
- Excellent analytical skills, with a strong grasp of qualitative and quantitative research theories and techniques.
- Strong communication, coaching and facilitation skills.
- Experience of Lean UX and Agile methodologies, and related research approaches.
- A collaborative, pragmatic and outcome-focused approach to work.
What we’re offering:
- Competitive salary
- Company and performance-related bonus
- Generous pension with company contribution
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days with length of service
- International career opportunities across Yum!
- Pick ‘n’ Mix Benefits with flexible options including gym membership, health screening and travel insurance
- Currently, remote working as our office central London office in WeWork is closed. But our normal working practices support flexible working in all shapes and sizes.