About the job
Position at Diligent Corporation
Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
Diligent are looking for a Lead UX Researcher to join our diverse and versatile product team. This role will have ownership and execution of global research initiatives and the full research repository. This is a great opportunity to join our best in class product team and work with a wide range of product experts across our Diligent brands.
- Design, recruit, facilitate, analyze, and report on all user research
- Support design teams by conducting or assisting in the execution of research activities (discovery, exploratory & validation) for their products
- Ownership and execution of global research initiatives spanning across products, services and users, including longitudinal studies
- Ownership of the research repository
- Close collaboration with other designers, Product Management and Engineering to support quality and timely delivery of the product road map
- Succinct communication (written and presentations) of research to stakeholders demonstrating a strong understanding of business & research objectives, Diligent products and
- Ownership of research-related tasks and artifacts
- Evolve and create search practices to meet our needs
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and learning
- Mentoring of junior team members
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience executing qualitative and quantitative research methods related to design
- Excellent research method application decisions
- Experience with remote testing methods and tools
- A varied skill profile within User Experience Design, with core expertise in Design Research, but capable in Interaction (UX) Design, UI Design, Prototyping, etc.
- Experience evaluating or designing products with a high-level of complexity
- Proficiency with current research
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience testing desktop, mobile and web-based applications