This role is open to fully remote candidates.
If you have a bank account or a credit card, chances are good that you’ve seen our platform in action. By running the cash-back rewards programs for Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and other financial institutions we place targeted, relevant, measurable ads in front of 150 million US consumers. Cardlytics is a win/win/win: driving engagement for banks, purchases for advertisers and putting money back in consumers’ pockets.
We see one in every two card swipes across the US, covering $3.3T in purchases. This puts us in a unique position. We can help marketers predict consumer shopping preferences based on actual purchase data, and then use that data to reach bank consumers with offers they will love.
About the role
The Lead UX Researcher will be an integral part of our Product team informing the creation of a suite of innovative tools for our advertisers, bank partners and internal customers. You see being the first researcher at Cardlytics as a great opportunity to take our research processes and practices to the next level. You are passionate about being customer-centric, skilled in communicating crisp research findings, and skilled in driving impact within a team and across an organization. You believe in the transparency of UX research and sharing knowledge is important.
What You'll Do
- Evolving our researching process and executing research while the team grows.
- Execute at every stage of the research lifecycle: design, organize, and conduct user research studies as well as present the results
- Build and execute the research roadmap turning research into a strategic component of product development from reactive to proactive
- Build out a research tool kit to empower Product Managers and Product Designers.
- Ensure effective communication of quantitative and qualitative research findings, including synthesizing them into concise actionable recommendations and telling the user’s story.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders: proactively involve designers, engineers, & product managers in the research process to deliver robust insights
- Be a key player of a user-driven culture and focus on impacting multiple levels of stakeholders up to C-level.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience planning, conducting, analyzing, and presenting the results of digital UX research with various methodologies is preferred
- Practical knowledge of digital UX research methods and practices, including an understanding for both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Relevant product research experience, either in an end-to-end, usability, or generative setting.
- Proficiency in communicating user research findings with cross-functional partners to drive impact.
- A self-starter, organized, with ability to work in a faced paced environment managing multiple projects concurrently with tight timelines with attention to detail and accuracy in all work
- Master’s degree in Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Usability Engineering, Cognitive Psychology or related field or equivalent work experience in User Experience Research field.