About the job
Are you passionate about human-centered design? Do you have a knack for understanding how people think and behave? If yes, this position could be yours! Join the Anais Digital UX team made up of talented designers, researchers, and project managers!
We collaborate closely with our Development team and clients to bring our projects to life in a way that feels inspired!
We are seeking an experienced User Researcher to contribute and execute research across all aspects of the user experience. That means: understand business requirements, research users’ needs, analyze research data, reflect on and facilitate the emergence of solutions, translate those findings into relevant recommendations, measurable items, and actionable insights for the design team, and evaluate the proposed solutions with feedback from users.
Are you our next teammate?
- You perform usability audits
- You define and create Personas and User Journeys based on UX research
- You are in charge of conducting and analyzing quantitative questionnaires
- You also provide relevant information about users through other qualitative and quantitative research methods like interviewing techniques, field research, card-sorting, tree testing, scales, analytics data...
- You formulate proposals and improvements to structure Information Architecture
- You participate in the creation of wireframes and prototypes
- You ensure users tests preparation, management, and analysis as well as protocol monitoring
- You know at least one software: Figma, Sketch, or XD
- You have UX writing ability in French and English
- Animate workshops seems fun to you
- Even if you don’t do it yourself, you have notions in HTML/CSS to be able to discuss with developers
- Analytics (Adobe Analytics, Matomo, Heap, ...) might also attract you
- First of all, you are rigorous, with a scientific approach: no bluff, no guru, you test first!
- You’re always learning. Your hunger for more science knowledge, new UX methodologies, and robust data help you make the right decisions.
- You communicate clearly and effectively
- You are ready to question yourself
- You have a collaborative and benevolent spirit
- Your empathy allows you to adapt to the needs of your clients
- You have a great appetite for technology, you like to innovate
- You keep an eye on design trends
- You are proactive, you don’t wait for solutions to fall from the sky
Seems to match? perfect! Now, why you’ll love working with us?
- You’ll be part of the User Research Ops Team, you’ll get to collaborate with and learn from other research experts.
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of new offers and new areas of expertise.
- You will be able to benefit from the UX training courses that Anais has built-in partnership with the ULB
- You hate internal competition, policy... You will integrate a human-size agency with family spirit and flat management, where intrapreneurship is supported.
- You’ll be able to bring your authentic self to work every day. The next big idea could be yours! Surprise us!
A little bit more about Anais Digital?
- We are key members of the UX community and run Master’s courses on UX at ULB, Brussels.
- We are mainly active in Belgium, our clients being successful start/scale-ups (AdsWizz, Smartbeam, Neveo, …) large corporates (Proximus, Befimmo, Beobank, …) and public organizations (ONE, CFWB, Bruxelles Environnement, …).
- We deliver vital business solutions: Web and Mobile apps, complex SaaS platforms, and Web CMS, leveraging the latest technologies and best practices.
- Our approach is strongly based on Lean & Agile methodologies.
- Our core values? No waste, excellence, added business value, clients first, collaboration, humility, and respect!
- Visit Anais Digital website and LinkedIn
If your profile matches our needs, you will be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting your application. If you, unfortunately, do not have any feedback, it means your profile does not exactly match our needs.