Participant Recruitment Coordinator, UX Research
New York, NY
Position Description: Working with UX team, you will have the opportunity to support the user research process, specifically participant recruitment activities, for the clients products used by Internal employess and contractors. Results from this research ensures the development of innovative, useful and usable products and tools used by the greater workforce. You will find the right people for research studies by collaborating with the UX and our cross-functional partners. You have strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple recruitment tasks simultaneously.
● Work in NYC office alongside UX Researchers and the rest of the UX team, handling multiple studies of different formats and schedules at once.
● Recruit and schedule UX research participant candidates; manage recruitment database and research session scheduling.
● Manage large data sets for large survey studies; coordinate the logistics of user research, including international field research studies
● Communicate with UX researcher, other UX team members and other stakeholders.
● Innovate on our use of data, reporting, and tools to improve strategies, outreach, and effectiveness in delivering quality participants and data from surveys.
● Adhere to the policies and ethical codes related to conducting user research.
● Identify, solicit, and schedule appropriate candidates for participation in user experience studies.
● Communicate with user experience researchers and participants regarding recruitment details and status.
● Maintain records for all recruitment and participant activity.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.