A bit about us:
Your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,000 service bays, over 1,600 technicians and 100+ collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
Why join us?
Great benefits, fantastic company, and competitive salary!
- Collaborate with design, product, and marketing colleagues to understand business needs and design appropriate research studies to generate focused insights.
- Design and conduct user research studies, including usability testing, click testing, surveys, in-depth interviews, focus groups, and concept/prototype testing.
- Foster collaboration across design, development, and business teams to translate insights into actionable recommendations that inform execution.
- Partner with Digital Analytics to create comprehensive and coordinated research strategies that triangulate data from different sources/methods to develop recommendations.
- Cleverly deliver research findings with strong recommendations.
- Lead digital research efforts with direction from Digital Product Owner
- BA/BS degree in Anthropology, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with research design utilizing various methods including but not limited to usability studies, contextual inquiry, and surveys.
- Proficiency with Sketch, InVision, and other core design tools for prototyping. Familiarity with the User Testing platform as a primary tool for research.
- Relevant product research experience, either in an end-to-end, usability, or generative setting.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience within User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, applied research setting, and/or product research and development.
- Proficiency in communicating user research findings with cross functional partners to drive impact.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Ability to jump across multiple products and teams in support of user research needs.