WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
The WW Design Team
Are you passionate about the user’s experience?
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team working to answer challenging questions and to create products aimed at making the world a healthier place?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk with you!
At WW, we demonstrate the latest nutritional and behavioral science to help our members eat healthier, move more, and shift their mindset. The WW Product Design team is a close-knit group of passionate people who craft experiences from service design to digital product creation.
Our Experience Researchers are on a quest to understand and advocate for what people need and why throughout their health and wellness journey. We use qualitative research methods to provide actionable information to designers (both UX and service), product managers, and more. This is your opportunity to be part of a team working to make the world a healthier place.
- Identify unmet needs across any and all of our various member touchpoints
- Partner with PMs and Designers to frame and prioritize problems to solve based on data.
- Determine the objectives, research plan and tools (interview guides, etc) for research projects with input from key partners
- Collect insights about the people within the WW community (members, prospective members, coaches, etc.) through a variety of methods, whether it be contextual interviews, concept tests, usability tests, diary studies, ethnographic observations, or a new method you invent
- Inspire change by translating research findings into usable and actionable insights and/or design tools (e.g., personas, design principles, design considerations, etc.)
- Collaborate with other teams (e.g., Analytics, Behavioral Science) to triangulate quantitative and qualitative data to better understand member behavior.
- Deliver engaging presentations that communicate research insights to designers, product managers, engineers, and executives, and advocate for the needs of the WW community
- Collaborate with smart, passionate experience researchers, designers and WW partners in various offices around the world (NYC, San Francisco, and more!)
- You have a BA/BS degree in Human Factors, HCI, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Anthropology, a related field or equivalent practical experience
- You have 5-7 years experience conducting user research through methods such as semi-structured interviews, field research, in-person or remote usability tests
- You are an expert at asking questions and uncovering the underlying factors that influence behavior
- You are a strong communicator, expressing findings and insights through writing, slide decks, storytelling, and hands-on workshop
- You are a passionate learner dedicated to the craft of research and its various methodologies.
- You have a strong understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of different research methods, and are able to effectively apply methods appropriately during the product development process.
- You are a patient teammate who smartly utilizes research skills with product managers and designers to discern their learning objectives and needs
- You are familiar with the design process for UX