Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We’re hiring a Senior UX Researcher to be part of a rapidly growing UX Research team that will work closely with designers, engineers, product and business stakeholders to deliver the best possible user experience through studying our user’s needs.To succeed in this role, you’ll need a strong background of mixing both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies. Additionally, you will be a strong advocate for the UX Research process within HelloFresh and across products who has a passion for all things related to food!
You will ...
- Conduct end to end research projects: creating a plan, recruiting users, conducting the method, analyzing the data, and creating results presentations with actionable insights.
- Serve as a usability expert for design, product, and business stakeholders.Work cross-functionality across various teams to advocate for UXR.
- Work closely with the Product Design team in order to come up with design solutions that will solve the various pinpoints you uncover.
- Serve as a mentor to younger researchers fostering an environment of continued learning
- Derive rich research projects using a mix of quantitative and qualitative research methods to answer complex stakeholder questions
- Experienced with interpreting research questions
- Experienced with creating research plans and designing studies
- Experienced with how to conduct Generative Research
- Experienced with on how to conduct Evaluative Research
- Experienced with how to uncover trends in research data and create actionable insights
- Experienced with how to share and communicate researchAble to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of a range of user research methods
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional at communication and storytelling
- A Self Starter and have the ability to act autonomously
At a minimum, you have...
- 5+ years of relevant applied experience with a graduate degree in Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Social Science, or a related discipline.
- You have a broad experience of both qualitative and quantitative research methods including usability testing, in-depth interviews, heuristic evaluations, competitor reviews,surveys, card sorting, information architecture, task analysis, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate ideas visually, verbally, and in writing (in English).
- Ability to travel within the United States and abroad. (Expected Travel: -1-2 times/ year)Bonus Qualifications
- Experience conducting research to develop products for the eCommerce or food & beverage sector.
- Experience creating Large Scale Surveys
- Experience with Market Research methods
- Background/ understanding of ADA/ accessibility.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunchesCompany-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or because they are a protected veteran.