Mapa Research is a digital banking research agency with a boutique and entrepreneurial spirit that has the benefits of being supported by the global FTSE 50 Informa Group. We help the financial services industry understand the digital banking user and customer experience by delving straight into the digital platforms with which consumers and businesses interact.
We work with the leading UK and US financial institutions to deliver insights for their digital, product, insight and commercial teams by providing regular benchmarking reports and delivering tactical and strategic projects to help drive their businesses forward.
What we do:
- Collect primary data straight from over 200+ global digital bank mobile apps and desktop platforms
- Visualise the digital banking user experience on our proprietary platform – the Digital Banking Hub, in tracking reports and in insight presentations
- Track the latest trends in banking apps and fintechs, covering the full range of retail financial products, open banking, investments, and SME and corporate banking
- Analyse the potential impact of platform changes and innovations on the market
We are inquisitive, engaged and committed with a thirst for knowledge of all things digital within the Financial Services and banking sector. You will get to work in an open and collaborative environment, and whilst we do work hard, we also work smart and provide a truly flexible working environment.
This Senior Analyst-level role is focused on the delivery of projects developed from our core digital banking products and services. You will be
- delivering and project managing qualitative research programmes end-to-end
- evaluating different digital journeys for updates and changes through hands-on research of live digital banking journeys online and in app
- producing the content, writing analysis and developing insights for client-specific reports, benchmarking reports and bespoke presentations
- conducting desk research to support your analysis, to develop your contextual knowledge and to keep the business and yourself up on the latest trends in digital banking
- demonstrating client focus by focusing the research on clients’ key business issues, particularly for ad hoc deep dives and topical monthly reports
- communicating insights and presenting to clients in person, through webinar or by teleconference
- mentoring and supporting junior analysts
- expected to build your profile in the sector and with clients through blogs, articles and news alerts
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in financial services and/or technology research and analysis with digital banking and/or user experience being a strong advantage
- An inquisitive, self-motivated and highly organised individual who is willing to learn and adapt to range of different opportunities
- Possesses strong attention to detail and aptitude for user experience research
- Demonstrates a real interest in fintech and conversant on digital trends / developments / human-centred design
- Knowledge and/or interest in investments, SME banking, or corporate and commercial banking would be an added advantage
- Project management skills, including familiarity of market research project staging
- A proven ability to present to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer world class career development, competitive salaries, as well as an award-winning benefits package.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV with a short covering letter and your remuneration expectations. You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.