About Loop Commerce:
Loop Commerce is on a mission to reshape e-commerce and gifting.
Acquired by Synchrony in June 2018, Loop Commerce’s GiftNow is a transformative force in the +$500 billion Gift-Commerce category. Our Gift Experience Management Platform (GXM) is being leveraged by many leading brands (Michael Kors, Coach, Kate Spade and more), and we are continuing our growth by partnering with influential retailers, platforms, and solution providers to improve the way gifting is done and turn online gifts into memorable experiences.
We are looking for an experienced UX researcher to join our team. You will be responsible for helping define and drive the future of our products. You will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams, and performing a variety of user studies. These responsibilities also include inspiring change, delivering oral and written presentations, evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, and helping cross-functional teams better understand what would make a user’s experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless.
This position is remote, where you have the option to work from home. On occasion we may request for you to commute to our nearest office for in person engagement activities such as team meetings, training and culture events. To ensure the safety of our colleagues and communities, we require employees who come together in-person to be fully vaccinated. We’re proud to offer you choice and flexibility.
- Lead product research efforts across our products, engaging with product managers, designers, and development teams to craft and build user-centric solutions.
- Apply user research methods for identifying problems in the user’s journey, determine the best resolution, and aid in the design and execution of usability tests.
- Establish continuous discovery processes and best practices, including coaching team members, sourcing tools and services, and automating relevant processes like research participant recruitment.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to capture customer feedback and insights from the perspectives of various functional teams (i.e. Sales, Marketing, etc…).
- Develop strategic recommendations through the learnings and findings from research analysis to advise management teams on changes to digital strategy and UX design to improve product performance, revenue generation, and customer satisfaction.
- Communicate findings to team members of different departments and management to help guide decision-making.
- Create interview and testing protocols.
- Develop and communicate research and testing plans.
- Conduct primary and secondary user research.
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research.
- Perform market and ethnographic research.
- Execute research interviews and validation experiments, including ownership of remote study logistics.
- Review data and usage in our products to find improvements.
- Tag and analyze survey responses.
- Report research findings on a bi-weekly cadence.
- Help define and measure customer success metrics.
- Work with internal teams to create templates that can be used to communicate insights and design team performance (e.g. weekly synthesis shareouts, quarterly discovery/delivery reviews, etc…)
- Continuously evaluate research management tools and processes to ensure they are efficient, high quality, and scalable, and offer solutions to improve these tools and processes.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or, in lieu of a degree, a high school diploma and 10+ years of experience in UX research.
- 6+ years of work experience relevant in UX research that includes:
- Experience with remote testing tools.
- A proven track record of operating independently and delivering results, embracing ambiguity, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner.
- Advanced Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Design or related field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results.
- You’re a self-starter who can take an assignment and run with it, even expanding on it or helping to shape the request when appropriate.
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills for interacting with and influencing cross functional stakeholders with the ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
- Ability to be successful in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires independent time management, task prioritization, flexibility, and keen ability to identify problems and proactively work towards solutions.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the onboarding process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- New hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must consistently meet performance expectations and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance expectations).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 85,000.00 - 170,000.00 USD AnnualSalaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.
Job Family Group