WWWW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com .
*Are you passionate about the user’s experience?
*Do you want to be part of a dynamic team working to answer challenging questions and to create products aimed at helping make the world a healthier place?
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk with you!
At WW, we demonstrate the latest nutritional and behavioral science to help our members eat healthier, move more, and shift their mindset. The WW Product Design team is a close-knit group of strategic creators who craft experiences from service design to digital product creation.
Our Experience Researchers contribute to UX and service design activities on projects by advocating for what people need and why throughout their health and wellness journey. We use qualitative research methods to provide actionable information to designers (both UX and service), product managers, and more. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is working to help make the world a healthier place.
- Determine the objectives, research plans and tools (interview guides, etc) for conducting research with input from key partners
- Collaborate with smart, passionate experience researchers, designers and WW partners in various offices around the world (NYC, San Francisco, and more!)
- Collect insights about the people within the WW community (members, prospective members, Studio coaches, etc.) through a variety of methods, whether it be contextual interviews, usability studies, diary studies, ethnographic observation, or a new method you invent
- Inspire change by translating research findings into usable and actionable design tools (e.g., personas, design principles, design considerations, etc.)
- Leverage data to advocate for the needs of the WW community
- Collaborate with our Customer Intelligence and Human Truth teams, integrating quantitative and qualitative data to tell a cohesive story
- Deliver engaging presentations that communicate research insights to designers, product managers, engineers, and product partners
- You have a BA/BS degree in Human Factors, HCI, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Anthropology, a related field or equivalent practical experience
- You have 5-7 years experience conducting user research through methods such as semi-structured interviews, field research, in-person or remote usability tests
- You are an expert at asking questions and uncovering the underlying factors that influence behavior
- You are a strong communicator, expressing findings and insights through writing, slide decks, storytelling, and hands-on workshops
- You are a passionate learner dedicated to the craft of research and its various methodologies.
- You have a strong understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of different research methods, and are able to effectively apply methods appropriately during the product development process.
- You are a patient teammate who smartly utilizes research skills with product managers and designers to discern their learning objectives and needs
- You are familiar with the design process for UX
Please include 2-3 examples of projects you’ve worked on in a research capacity
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well-being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.