THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Provide hands-on research insights that directly impact design decisions and strategic planning.
- Plan, design, run and interpret qualitative and quantitative research projects, conduct user testing, trend/competitor analyses and more based on current goals of our teams.
- Partner and collaborate closely with Engineers, Product Designers, Product Managers and User Research peers.
- Collaborate with your research peers on review study plans, suggesting methodologies and assist with data analysis.
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
As a member of the Research & Insights team at TIER, you will work with User Researchers and Customer Insights Researchers to help the organisation learn and make data-driven decisions about products, features, vehicles and future business lines. The team is a diverse and open group of qualitative and quantitative researchers, giving user needs a voice and exploring the impact of the rapidly changing landscape of urban mobility on people. Our team is working highly cross-functional with various departments, giving you the opportunity to contribute and grow your research method expertise in many fields and research topics. Working with TIER's R&I Team, you will have the opportunity to research and predict behaviour patterns as they emerge - in a field of mobility where the rules are not yet written.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us! We are at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries.
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward.
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP Programme gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds.
- We are working on diversity and inclusivity initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER and our eMoped Training.
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, Delivery Hero and more)
- Expect a first class company onboarding and Team Events with International colleagues from all over the World.
YOU'LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years experience in User Research, UX Research, Market Research or a related field
- You have a degree in psychology, cognitive science, Human Factors, HCI, HCD or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- You show good empathy and an ability to listen (but you are also a good conversation starter!).
- You have hands-on experience with: lab-based user testing, remote testing, iterative prototype testing, concept testing, ethnographic research, longitudinal research, benchmarking, trends research, competitor analysis, A/B testing, survey design and usage of multiple methods within a study.
- You have exceptional behavioral data-collection and analysis skills.
- You understand the value of being close to our customers (internally or externally) and understand peoples' motivation and thought processes.
Basically, we’re changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We’re on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. And, we’re the best at what we do in the whole of Europe.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, 80+ cities have chosen us across 14 markets. More than 450+ people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. We’re the first in our industry to become climate-neutral, and we’ve been named one of the 50 Sustainability and Climate Leaders.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we are progressive trailblazers, who don’t just accept diversity, we embrace it, celebrate it and thrive on it. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability. Come as you are and join our ride!