Wheely combines the luxury of a private chauffeur with pay as-you-are-driven flexibility. All just a tap away. Settle back and relax in the quiet comfort of a discreetly coloured, impeccably maintained, superior quality vehicle. All Wheely chauffeurs must pass the industry’s most rigorous tests. Trust them to whisk you to your destination in comfort and safety.
Founded in 2010, we are available in London, Moscow, St. Petersburg and Paris. Our goal is to establish Wheely as the leader in premium ride-hailing in all tier-one cities globally. We have raised $28 million, including a $15 million Series B round, to accelerate our growth and build a great place to work.
User researchers advise and champion the use of research to inform and drive decision-making. You will collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, Analysts and Engineers to define right questions and then execute research studies to solve them. You will also provide mentoring and support to other team members on research topic.
What You Will Do
- Turn open questions and ambiguities into meaningful and actionable insights
- Conduct a wide variety of mixed-method research, from interviews to large-scale surveys
- Communicate insights and recommendations across Wheely, to inform roadmaps and guide strategy
- Empower product teams by involving them in research and bringing closer to a customer
- Evolve the discipline, build tools and processes that will enable us to scale our growing business
Sample initiatives that you will work on
- Identify key reasons and process behind our customer switching from competitors to us
- Validate our new flight tracking feature with key users to see if it's understandable and simple to use
- Deep dive into journey cancellation topic and figure out key reasons and use cases causing it
- 4+ years working as a user experience researcher on digital products, both desktop and mobile
- Expertise in conducting end-to-end user research studies planning, recruitment, execution, analysis and delivery
- An expert's understanding of research methodologies and how to get the most out of a project with tight constraints
- A strong sense of independence, ownership and initiative
- Can communicate research findings in creative and impactful ways
- An understanding of the Jobs to Be Done framework is preferred
- Ideally an MSc in Human-Computer Interaction or related degree or experience
- A passion for building amazing products, not just conducting research
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package, including bonuses
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee.
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely
- Delicious lunches provided daily
- Vitality Healthcare, including discounted gym and other benefits