THIS IS US
Basically we’re changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We’re on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, 95+ cities have chosen us across 14 markets. More than 500+ people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We are paving the way for clean and enjoyable ways to travel and we’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Provide hands-on research insights that directly impact design decisions and strategic planning
- Plan, design, run and interpret qualitative and quantitative research projects, conduct user testing, trend/competitor analyses and more based on current goals of our teams
- Partner and collaborate closely with Engineers, Product Designers, Product Managers and User Research peers
- Collaborate with your research peers on review study plans, suggesting methodologies and assist with data analysis
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years experience in User Research, UX Research, Market Research or a related field
- You have a degree in psychology, cognitive science, Human Factors, HCI, HCD or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- You show good empathy and an ability to listen (but you are also a good conversation starter!)
- You have hands-on experience with: lab-based user testing, remote testing, iterative prototype testing, concept testing, ethnographic research, longitudinal research, benchmarking, trends research, competitor analysis, A/B testing, survey design and usage of multiple methods within a study
- You have exceptional behavioral data-collection and analysis skills
- You understand the value of being close to our customers (internally or externally) and understand peoples' motivation and thought processes
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
- As a member of the Research & Insights team at TIER, you will work with User Researchers and Customer Insights Researchers to help the organisation learn and make data-driven decisions about products, features, vehicles and future business lines. The team is a diverse and open group of qualitative and quantitative researchers, giving user needs a voice and exploring the impact of the rapidly changing landscape of urban mobility on people. Our team is working highly cross-functional with various departments, giving you the opportunity to contribute and grow your research method expertise in many fields and research topics. Working with TIER's R&I Team, you will have the opportunity to research and predict behaviour patterns as they emerge - in a field of mobility where the rules are not yet written.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!