About the job
I am currently recruiting for a Senior User Researcher/ Qualitative researcher. You will be responsible for helping to design and conduct a wide variety of qualitative research projects, with a focus on digital environments and user experience (UX). You will be working for an innovative design agency that endeavors to be as creative as possible.
What are the requirements to be a successful Senior User Researcher?
- Good research practice and experience of conducting face to face research projects
- A passion for understanding people, who will be confident in a wide variety of settings and be comfortable in front of clients and customers alike.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- You will also have a full and clean UK driving license
- Experience of working for a design agency
What will you do as a Senior User Researcher on a day-to-day basis?
- Designing and running consumer workshops
- Testing and interviews to interpretation, analysis, and debriefs
- Working within a fast-paced environment
- You will help plan fieldwork in collaboration with our clients and the wider team, and help collate, analyse and present the findings once the research has been conducted
If this is something of interest, please send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 0121 828 0075