Remote (Preference to San Francisco, Atlanta, or Chicago)
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 2,000 innovative companies like Paychex, PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, MuleSoft, Shopify, Slack, SproutSocial, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
This will be our first full-time user research hire. As a Senior User Researcher, you'll play a pivotal role in establishing the user research capability at Gong and building the foundation for future growth of the function. You’ll work with an extremely engaged and passionate user base (#1 ranked software product on G2; NPS 65+) to understand them deeply and uncover what more we can do to win their love.
- Own the user research process end-to-end: everything from high-level planning to hands-on participant recruitment.
- Plan, design and conduct research programs in support of new product and feature development.
- Perform usability assessments on current product to identify where we can remove friction and delight users.
- Enrich existing sources of user feedback (e.g. NPS surveys, feature requests) through pattern matching and follow-on research.
- Act as a consultant and coach for other product team members to up-level how they conduct user research.
- Ensure the user’s voice is heard throughout the product development and design process.
- 5+ years professional experience of user research for software products (in a B2B setting is a plus).
- Experience building out & scaling a user research function.
- Demonstrated core skills of empathy, communication, synthesis and storytelling.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance for employees.
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.