Who We Are
AND Digital are a tech company focused on accelerating digital delivery and dedicated to closing the digital skills gap. We've been helping organisations build better digital products and stronger digital teams since 2014.We believe our work should always leave a legacy for the client. We do this through close relationships with our offices (or ‘Clubs') so that our partners are always prioritized by a regional team close to them.
This unique model has driven success for our clients and ourselves, evidenced by our remarkable organic growth since 2014. Today we number more than 1,300 people with Clubs all over the UK and Europe with plans for global expansion in the next couple of years.
Join us - and help us fulfil our mission to close the world's digital skills gap.
What You'll Bring To The Table
- Knowledge of the technologies used to build and operate digital services, understanding the different technical roles in a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrable experience working as a Researcher
- You know how to include all kinds of users in appropriate research activities to help teams deliver accessible services.
- Able to help colleagues understand how digital technology is changing user behaviour, and the challenges and opportunities for government services.
- Able to align user research activities with objectives to create strategic insights that inform policy and propositions.
- Ability to work in an open, iterative and collaborative way in a multidisciplinary team.
Why join AND Digital?
We have three values: wonder, share, and delight. These values inform how we work with clients, and our culture: what it feels like to work for AND. We believe collaboration, ambition, curiosity and fun can drive innovation by creating a better environment for problem-solving.
By Joining AND, We'll Provide
- Opportunities to work on projects with big clients and the chance to produce meaningful work that makes a difference to people's lives.
- A "Blended Working" model, meaning you will be able to work in a range of locations from; your home, in your clubhouse, on a client, as well as just a change of scenery.
- A dedicated career scrum team, designed to help you reach your career goals and develop the skills you need to be your best self.
- An annual budget for training and upskilling, including allocated days off so you don't have to study in your own free time.
- Monthly and quarterly team socials - on us - ranging from after work drinks, to driving experience days with your fellow club members.
- A safe environment for you to be yourself and challenge yourself.
- 26 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
- 13 days per year for innovation or upskilling
- 2 days per year for volunteering
- Share scheme
- A £1000 flexifund to use on a personalised list of benefits such Gym membership, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health, dental and optical cash plan
- PLUS many more
For a full list of benefits - click here
Equal Opportunities Statement
At AND Digital we embrace diversity and are committed to equal opportunities. We are actively recruiting for a diverse and inclusive workforce so want to ensure we do everything we can to support your application.
We want you to feel safe and empowered to let us know if you require any adjustments to be made to your application or interview process so please speak to our recruitment team.