Digicom Talent are delighted to represent one of the fastest growing Lead Generation / Digital marketing Companies for the iGaming industry. They are looking for a Senior user Researcher with a Master’s degree in Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive or Experimental Psychology, Cognitive Science or a related field. This is a REMOTE position with the ideal candidate to be UK or USA based.
"Join our UX Team and help us measurably improve the experience of our products for millions of consumers. The UX team relies on analytics, user insights, and design expertise to design the best possible products. The team works closely with product, marketing, and analytics to develop programs focused on improving engagement."
The Research Interviewer will schedule and conduct user interviews in collaboration with the UX team and product managers. The selected individual will plan, schedule, conduct, and analyze user interviews to identify user needs, preferences, and behaviors and provide reports to the product team to help guide product development and strategy. The candidate may also be asked to come up with additional research questions and methodologies to assist in data collection and review.
- Be the voice of the user by developing an in-depth understanding of the core problems our users are trying to solve, and then use that knowledge to provide recommendations to the product team.
- Work closely with project manager and team on identifying areas of research and the appropriate questions to ask.
- Provide recommendations on recruiting efforts, schedule and conduct interviews
- Identify our users and their goals, tasks, motivations, and expectations.
- Consolidate ideas and research findings and provide report or briefing with major points and recommendations
- Attend meetings with product and UX team in GMT+2
- Schedule and conduct interviews with users located in GMT+3 through GMT-7
- Master’s degree in Human Factors/Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive or Experimental Psychology, Cognitive Science or related field
- 2+ years’ experience planning and conducting research interviews
- Experience with remote interviewing procedures
- Flexible work hours - you may be conducting interviews with participants in the USA, Canada, and/or Europe
- Excellent communication skills and ability to consolidate ideas into actionable reports
- Highly detailed-oriented, analytical, and results-driven with the ability to make decisions based on empirical data.
- You have empathy for customer needs, and you strive to improve customer experience.
- Outstanding verbal / written communication and organizational skills.
- Fluent in English
- This is a remote contract position. Ideally the candidate will be based in North America or UK and will be needed for 30 hours of work per week.