As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly-growing, fast-moving, highly-capable UX team building the most popular job site on the planet. Our designers work in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, collaborating with Product Managers and Engineering to deliver simple solutions to the real-world problems that job seekers and employers face hiring and getting hired. Most importantly, our team is expected to deliver results, and be able to demonstrate the impact our changes have on our business.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentives, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Austin Base Salary Range: 123,000 - 157,000 USD per year
As a Senior Quantitative UX Researcher, you will design and execute research that blends primary customer research, CSAT, and server-side transactional data to inform initiatives with cross-functional UX and product teams informing long-term strategy and evaluating experiences for near-term refinement. Come work for a company that values creativity, diversity, and integrity.
Your primary responsibilities would include:
- Designing, conducting, and analyzing surveys that uncover insight and solidify strategic direction, drawing on your significant experience to choose the right methods for the question at hand
- Defining and developing quantitative UX metrics in collaboration with cross-functional team members to provide meaningful signals for improved experiences
- Driving change with excellent story-telling, synthesis of several data streams, and strong data visualizations to communicate research findings that are convincing and actionable for a general audience
- Collaborating closely with qualitative researchers and working cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering, and marketing
- Analyzing complex data sets to recommend clear actions with supporting evidence
- Improve Indeed’s ability to measure broad impact of changes beyond local effects (i.e., effects on a whole flow experience vs. single pages.)
A strong candidate for this role will have:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience conducting primary, custom survey-based research in an applied research setting (such as user experience, market research or consumer insights), on either research agency or client-side.
- Expertise in advanced quantitative research techniques such as pricing sensitivity, discrete choice modeling, key driver analyses, NPS, CSAT, and verbatim sentiment analysis. Substantial experience writing, programming, and distributing surveys using self-service tools, such as Qualtrics
- Experience with longitudinal and cohort analyses, as well as experimental research design
- Working knowledge of data query tools (such as SQL) and analysis packages (such as R, Python, and SAS)
- An undergraduate degree or higher in business, social sciences, or a similar field with a quantitative component
- Project portfolio in technology service environments and researching B2B audiences
And be able to demonstrate:
- Strong analytic skills to make sense of structured and unstructured data, but able to move outside of a purely data-driven mindset to humanize and build empathy with customers
- Partnership with qualitative researchers and data scientists to tell a synthetic narrative of the customer experience
- Strong communication skills and comfort interacting with and influencing stakeholders in varied roles through varied levels of the organization
- Influencing product strategy through clear, concise and impactful storytelling
- Self-managing and self-motivating in complex and ambiguous environments
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits