Every Success Has a Story.
"Made by Bosch" represents first-class quality from a global player. Benefit from a wide range of attractive career opportunities in an international company.
The UX team at Bosch North America is expanding. We´re looking for a highly motivated individual in user-oriented Service Design who can manage and drive change within our operative business divisions by applying the user centered design process.
The position provides a unique opportunity to be on the forefront of the ongoing change of the company, supporting various innovation projects across all business divisions and closely cooperating with all management levels.
- Design and plan user research, synthesize research findings, and make research findings relevant and impactful for design.
- Develop leading-edge service designs for a wide spectrum of consumer, industrial, and automotive domains, applying a user-centered process in interdisciplinary teams, managing respective projects in these fields.
- As active member of Bosch international UX community, drive the deployment and application of the state-of-the-art best practices within Bosch North America.
- Offer UX/design coaching and training.
- Travel 10-25% of the time domestically and/or internationally.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a design discipline in combination with user-centered methods, sociology, anthropology, psychology.
- 3+ years work experience in user design and/or research, e.g. practice user-centered design process, plan and apply user research methodologies like ethnographical interviewing and testing of concepts, develop customer journey maps, service blueprints, design concepts, interaction guidelines based on relevant user insights
- 3+ years of experience visualizing ideas/concepts (Adobe CS and other current tools).
- Master's Degree in design or other related discipline in combination with user-centered methods, sociology, anthropology, psychology or comparable field of study
- Work experience in a successful product-oriented design agency and/or experience working in an environment with an industrial client base or comparable experience in a UX team of an established industrial company.
- Proven ability to create new ideas based on relevant user insights and to effectively communicate them to stakeholders.
- Experience of applying design thinking principles or methods, facilitating workshops and design sprints.
- Excellent business knowledge paired with outstanding analytical and conceptual skills.
- Work under time constraints on several tasks and projects simultaneously, as well as a marked ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Well-organized and a high level of motivation to develop ideas from paper to production.
- Sound knowledge of North American cultural norms.
- Spanish language proficiency.