Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive. In an age where innovation is happening all around us, there's commonality – people are driving these changes. We offer a solution that helps companies put employees first. Lattice is a people management tool that offers performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, and goal setting in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement. Since launching in 2016 we have grown to over 1,900 customers globally, including brands like Slack, WeWork, Reddit, Glossier, and Asana.
About the Role
You're a UX Researcher and you're sure of your process. You've been at it for 3+ years and enjoy sharing your knowledge with your fellow teammates. You believe that research shouldn't be left to one team, but should be a company-wide practice. You care about why you're building something, not just what. You ground your research priorities in things that will drive customer and business value. Everything is your problem. You consider the technical, product, and business needs of the company with each decision. You're based in San Francisco or are willing to relocate, and eligible to work in the United States.
What you'll do
As an early member of our Research team, you’ll be given lots of responsibility and opportunities to impact the overall product and business. You'll work with various teams to build industry-defining products that deliver meaningful value to employees all over the world. You'll also help in defining our needs to build out this growing discipline!
- You understand the current business goals to best identify and articulate high-impact questions. You have the skills to answer those questions, including strong command of a range of qualitative methods and comfort with quantitative methods/data analysis
- You'll work closely with Designers, PMs, Engineers, and Customer Success to identify which research topics are worthy of investigation right now based on estimated impact, and co-design meaningful ways to explore them within our collective constraints to contribute to our strategy
- You'll independently plan and lead research end-to-end, including generative and evaluative research, across various levels (strategic, foundational, tactical/iterative). You'll choose methods and processes that lead to sound decision-making in fast-paced environment, including blending & interpreting information across a mix of available data sources, and helping to collect more data where needed
- You'll clearly communicate, promote, and spread research results to the right people at the right time and translate those insights into actionable recommendations that inform execution
- You'll collaborate with the broader Research team in establish training, best practices, and scalable consulting processes to ensure everyone at Lattice is empowered to apply research skills to problems and connect with customers
Nice to haves
- Prior experience in People Management software or SaaS companies
- Comfortable working independently and advocating for user-centered strategy
- Ability to work within our established frameworks and contribute to them
- Previous experience working on Design and/or UX Research teams
- Experience or deep interest in copywriting and content strategy
- Experience or familiarity with SQL
- We invest in the personal and professional growth of every employee because we believe growth leads to both business impact and personal fulfillment
- The opportunity to join an experienced and ambitious team that is passionate about solving customers’ needs and loves coming to work every day
- Partner with 1,900+ companies around the world to make sure their employees are engaged and performing at a high level
- A culture that encourages and promotes professional growth and development, with continuous learning reimbursements
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Centrally located FiDi office
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy