About the job
We are out to solve one of the most burning problems in the world today: How do we effectively connect people from all around the world to the global education opportunities, in a way that is useful and relevant for them? Every year, we change the lives of millions of students and leave the world a little better than we found it. And we need your help!
About the team
You will be a part of a UXD team of three, that works closely with product owners and developers. The team facilitates the research and design process by talking to our users, running workshops, creating concepts, getting feedback on designs and handing those to developers.
- Partner with product owners to actively define our product strategy, based on user and client research.
- Define and develop wireframes and prototypes to effectively communicate your design ideas.
- Use a wide variety of user research methods to validate and come up with product ideas.
- Develop high-quality designs that balance user needs, and business goals. And together with developers, contribute to product increments.
- Perform A/B tests.
- Improve our design workflow.
Minimum Viable Requirements:
- Hands-on interaction designer – not hesitant to define mock-ups and wireframes.
- Extensive experience with prototyping tools and research methods.
- You are comfortable with analyzing and drawing conclusions from qualitative and quantitative data.
- Portfolio that demonstrates your design skills, process, and reasons for your design decisions.
- Solid understanding of user-centered and web design principles.
- Ambitious, positive, flexible, and collaborative mindset.
- Ability to reach design decisions collaboratively through facilitation, inclusion, and alignment.
- Knowledge of design tools like Sketch, Figma, Abstract, etc.
- Fluency in English (we are a very international team).
- 7+ years of relevant work experience.
Minimum Loveable Requirements:
- Experience in promoting consistency and thinking in design systems instead of one-off solutions.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum or Kanban).
- Studying abroad experience is a plus
- A full-time position, with a permanent contract straight away!
- An annual personal development budget because personal growth is KEY!
- Reimbursement of your work-related travel costs.
- Competitive salary including a bonus and pension scheme.
- An informal, entrepreneurial, international, and flexible atmosphere where self-initiative is highly appreciated.
- Employee referral bonuses: Studyportals is always hiring and it’s just an extra chance to work with friends (and earn some extra cash!);
- Our office is in the center of Eindhoven (Strijp-S) in the Klokgebouw, 30 seconds from the Strijp-S station and five minutes from central station.
- The opportunity to help revolutionize the worldwide study-choice market.
- A company environment that is serious about having fun with almost everything we do, including regular memorable team events and a wide range of games and activities during lunchtime or after work.
- The opportunity to make our world a little better by increasing international access to education and be at the core of a study choice giant that the world education market is desperately waiting for.
Upon application, please attach your professional portfolio along with your motivation letter and CV.
Studyportals is committed to safeguarding your privacy and protecting your personal data. For information on how we process the personal data included in your application please see our Privacy Notice for Applicants.