Compensation: $40-45 / hour
How to apply: Email your application to email@example.com
Mynd is a full-stack tech-enabled real estate management company serving the $86-billion-plus rental (SFR) sector. Headquartered in Oakland, Calif., Mynd was named the #1 fastest-growing private company in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times in 2020. Beyond just property management, Mynd also helps both retail and institutional investors with buying and selling, financing, insurance, and more. With proprietary technology and real time data, Mynd enables efficient operations at scale and has allowed for rapid market expansion into 24 markets. Mynd has a mission to create happy homes and healthy investments.
We are looking to grow our Design team with a passionate and curious User Experience Researcher. The first such position at our company! Someone who can be the voice of our users and help build a culture of research and analysis within our Product team.
This would be a remote, full-time, contract position. Flexible hours, flexible location!
What You'll Do
- Interact with thousands of real-estate owners and renters in properties the Mynd manages, as well as hundreds of Mynd's amazing employees
- Influence the product team on the best research methods to discover how to improve the experience for users of our platform and apps
- Help recruit participants and remotely conduct user-research sessions
- Setup surveys, prototype tests (using tools like Useberry) and perform usability analysis
- Work with data analysts to measure and track important metrics about our User Experience
- Present your findings in company-wide meetings, discussions with management and steering committees
- Organize and maintain our Research Repository, Participant Database and Research Calendar
What'll Get Your Foot in the Door
- 3+ years of relevant experience conducting research in SaaS (or similar) technology companies
- Knowledge of the latest analytics and research software, tools, techniques and best practices
- Great storytelling and presentation skills are a nice-to-have!
- Another nice-to-have is a degree in psychology, sociology, anthropology, data science, or a related field.
- Fluent English and mastery of verbal and written communications
- This is a remote position, but our main office is in Oakland, California, so you should be available to work during North American business hours
Find out more about Mynd: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-06-23/wells-fargo-backs-former-nfl-kicker-s-single-family-rental-firm