Our client, a leading financial service, is looking for a Sr. UX Researcher to join their team as a full time contractor. This role will be 100% remote but will be asked to keep west coast hours.
The ideal Sr. UX Researcher will have experience with a large enterprise company and will have worked on a large UX team. The Sr. UX Researcher will be embedded with the Intelligent Assistant (80%) and Mobile Channel (20%) product teams.
- Responsible for conducting user research such as usability testing, card sorting, tree testing, interviewing, questionnaire design and ethnography
- Deliverables change on a project-by-project basis, but may include elements such as user interviews, task analysis, journey maps, personas, and usability testing.
- Responsible for project Story, mobile navigation, Int. Asst. integration with company website Search and Live Chat.
- This candidate will be doing mostly evaluative research (usability tests, click tests, etc.) and some formative research as well (interviews, storyboard walkthroughs, etc.)
- Partner/teammate/stakeholder to complete user testing
- Bachelors in psychology, experimental psychology, human factors psychology / engineering, human computer interaction, anthropology, sociology
- Experience with UX Research for desktop and mobile digital experiences
- Portfolio of work samples
- Proficiency with Mac OS X and/or Windows office productivity software
- Experience with the following software would be helpful but can be trained: InVision, Axure, UserZoom, Qualtrics, UserTesting, OptimalWorkshop, Survey Monkey, dscout and Confluence.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!