Pushpay exists to bring people together by strengthening community, connection, and belonging. As the leading provider of mobile apps and giving technology to churches, schools, and nonprofits, Pushpay helps organizations and their communities stay connected anytime, anywhere.
This role is to generate research that will drive exceptional user experiences that help faith-based organizations better engage with their communities through modern, relevant digital tools. You will lead the UX research efforts for the ChMS tool by planning and conducting research studies that will inform design decisions, showcase the business value of research, and quantify the impact of our UX team.
Your work is well-considered showing depth of thought on research strategy, participant profiling, the use of methodologies to focus research investment, and moving beyond static presenting to influential storytelling that mobilizes teams to act on insights.
- Your research will drive innovation and transform the church management marketplace
- Your knowledge of our customers will inform our product strategy and ensure we release delightful solutions that hit the mark every time
- You will use your data-finding skills to quantify the value our team brings to the overall organization
Performing the research
- Preparing research plans and defining outcomes
- Recruiting, scheduling, and incentivizing participants
- Conducting moderated and unmoderated studies that can produce qualitative and quantitative data
- Preparing and presenting engaging research summaries
- Use findings to produce actionable design direction
Mentoring the team
- Collaborate and inspire colleagues to pioneer great research methods at Pushpay
- Mentor UX team in developing research expertise that will create trust and confidence with product and leadership
- Positive, enthusiastic, and energetic
- Excited about innovation and ready to help solve big problems
- Analytical and able to delve into data to reveal insights that will drive design and strategy
- Confident, curious and humble, working collaboratively to build something great together
- Inquisitive and confident researcher with ideally seven or more years experience planning, conducting, and presenting a full range of research methods
- Experience conducting remote and user-facing research
- Expert in critical thinking, analysis, and process improvement
- Demonstrated success in mentoring teammates in research types and best practices
- B.S. and/or M.S. degree in Interaction Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human-Centered Computing (HCC), Cognitive/Experimental Psychology, or other relevant programs required
A relevant portfolio of work illustrating user-centered research and design recommendations (e.g. generative studies, usability test deliverables, personas) is required.
We have a passion for making all employees feel supported. In addition to having a genuine interest in helping you do your best work and drive your career, we offer:
- 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision premiums
- Bringing together exceptionally talented and generous colleagues
- Flexible working program
- Mac-based gear + latest UX tools
- Unlimited in-office snacks
- Volunteering options through our employee led Pushpay Cares team
CO: $94,000 - $124,000