Totaljobs is one of UK’s most successful online job boards and a proud member of StepStone.
Every day we work towards our mission to have ‘the right job for everyone’ and match jobseekers and companies through our online job platforms and innovative products.
As a Senior UX Researcher, you will work within the UX Team, consisting of designers, artists, researchers and front-end developers. Supporting the Product department, you will participate in the whole product development lifecycle - from identifying user needs, through testing of early prototypes, to remote usability tests, laboratory interviews with users and quantitative surveying. You will support organizing research sessions, analyze them, present results and promote them within the wider StepStone organization.
• Holiday - We feel work-life balance is important, so we offer every single one of our employees 29 days holiday a year, plus public holidays. Everyone also has the option to buy or sell up to three days each year in our Holiday Flex scheme.
• Family Leave - We know that laying the foundations for a smooth start to family leave will also make for an easier transition back to the workplace and subject to qualifying criteria, the benefits under the Company Family schemes are more generous than required under current legislation.
• Pension Scheme - To help our people plan for their future we offer a group pension scheme and life cover.
• Eye Tests - Every employee receives a voucher which entitles them for a free eye test every year.
• Long Service - To recognise long- service, we celebrate our employees' dedication by giving them additional time off and/ or vouchers after certain milestones.
• Medical Insurance - All employees are eligible to apply for private medical insurance cover which also includes a digital GP service.
• Charity - Each Totaljobs Group employee receives x2 additional days off every year to volunteer to charitable causes. We also give our employees the chance to 'give as they earn' meaning they can donate tax-free to a registered charity, and Totaljobs Group will match their contribution up to a value of £10 per month.
For more information about Totaljobs Group benefits please look at the Totaljobs Group career site.
Totaljobs Group (TJG) are the technologists behind brands such as Jobsite and Totaljobs. We provide relevant, personalised opportunities and intelligent recruitment services, to match high quality candidates with some of the UK's most successful businesses. We are part of the global job board business, the StepStone Group, who employ over 3500 staff across 22 countries whom in turn are owned by Axel Springer Digital Classifieds, one of the worlds most established and successful media groups. We share a common purpose to deliver the highest quality products and services to our customers.
Totaljobs Group are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When you apply for a role with us you will be asked to complete an equal opportunities questionnaire. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to reach out to one of the team.