Full time: 35 hours
Salary: Up to £50k (DOE)
Location: Remote (Manchester Office) We welcome applicants from any UK location as this role is predominantly remote working.
Thinking of a move to an ethical organisation? Why not join the UK's original ethical Bank in our industry leading Digital Performance and Optimisation team.
We are excited to announce a brand new opportunity for a Senior User Experience Researcher. This role is responsible for management of the research team, working alongside the Digital Performance and Optimisation Lead to define, implement and champion user centred design strategy process. You will gain valuable experience the power of putting ethics and values first.
* Experienced in usability test moderating (all types, particularly one-on-one)
* Proven experience of mentorship and management skills / or Senior User Researcher with the desire to move into Team Leadership
* Ability to impact assess workload and manage delivery expectations and deadlines appropriately
* Choose appropriate methods and advise on application of research methods to assure best practice
* High level of customer focus and understanding of customer needs
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
* Excellent relationship skills - able to operate effectively with internal stakeholders and with external suppliers and partners
* Participant recruiting/screener creation
* Proven experience of managing, executing and analysing usability test sessions
* Proven experience of working in an agile development environment with User Experience teams, designers and developers to create new digital products and services
* Demonstrable ability to take initiative and seek out opportunities to innovate and create effective change
* Precise and high attention to detail
* Be passionate about uses of information architecture/usability/accessibility.
* Experience within a research and digital environment.
* Uses strategic insight and aligns user research activities to inform decision making and action.
* Flexible and remote working
* 27 days holiday, plus opportunity to buy 5 extra days
This role won't be around for long, so we would advise to get your application to us as soon as possible by applying today. Unfortunately, we can only consider candidates with the right to work in the UK at this time.
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. We welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected. If you have a disability as defined by the 2010 equality act please let us know on your application.
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks.
Please note we may withdraw this vacancy once sufficient applications have been reached.