About Crypto.com :
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Singapore with a 4,000+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com .
- Extensive used of mix research methods to gather quantitative and qualitative data to further enhance and understand our users.
- Scope and execute research studies with the ability to choose the right method considering the pace of the environment.
- Analyse and synthesize research findings, to identify gaps and friction points from research insights
- Present and communicate insights to senior stakeholders and other teams
- Run workshops internally with stakeholders for product prioritisation
- Dive into user data and come up with user behaviour insights
- Advocate for voice of clients to ensure our user's experience are as seamless as possible.
- Mentor Junior UX Researchers to clear directions and growth
- 5+ years of experience as an UX Researcher with strong portfolio to demonstrate work such as research case studies, research report, with examples that illustrate your research decisions and processes.
- Experience in Design Thinking methodologies
- Experience in running UX Research with a cross functional team
- Strong and excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to showcase research findings to senior management.
- Understand business and technical requirements into research activities
- Strong analytical skills to dissect problem statements and research findings
- Experience with managing a small team of researchers
- Fluency in Figma, Sketch and other design prototyping tools
- Familiar with UX Collaboration tools such as Miro
- Open minded, eager to learn
- Candidates without a portfolio will not be considered.Bonus points
- Interest/some knowledge in cryptocurrency, fintech
- Experience working in Exchanges, Crypto, DeFi or other financial startups
What you can expect from us?We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team