If you’re looking for a purpose-driven startup where you can grow and thrive, we’ve got an exciting opportunity for you.
JobGet was founded in 2019 to empower America’s hourly workforce. Winner of the Global Grand Prize in the MIT Inclusive Innovation Challenge, our revolutionary app lets job seekers apply for work in one tap — and get hired in 24 hours.
We’re a VC-backed company with over $50 million in funding, poised to enter an exciting stage of hyper-growth. Plus, we were recently recognized by INC. Magazine as a 2022 Best Place to Work for exemplary manager effectiveness, perks, employee growth, and overall company culture.
Come join us as we create a better world for the hourly worker, in their career search and beyond!
About the opportunity
We are looking for a Sr. UX Researcher to work collaboratively day-to-day in the cross-functional teams at JobGet with Product Management, Design, Engineering and more. You will help us understand our users better and derive actionable insights for the product team. You will have the opportunity to shape UX Research at JobGet and make a difference at a time of incredible growth!
Who we’re looking for
- You want to make a difference. You’re inspired to solve problems using your talents, creativity and unique skill set.
- You lead with compassion. Whether it's a teammate, partner, or client, you know how to walk in someone else’s shoes and be kind to others.
- You have ambition and grit. In your view, obstacles and challenges aren’t scary — they're the most exciting opportunities!
What you’ll do
- As a Sr. UX Researcher, you’ll lead UX research and work closely with stakeholders to derive actionable insights and direction for product development
- As a Sr. UX Researcher, you’ll establish and advocate for the best research practices. Advise the team on the best methodologies in user research, product research, and design research
- As a Sr. UX Researcher, you’ll lead and moderate research sessions with users. Test designs in front of customers for the feedback, analyze data and generate insights
- As a Sr. UX Researcher, you’ll work collaboratively in a cross-functional, agile product group with Product Managers, Engineers, and other teams to build, measure, learn and iterate
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of related experience in UX Research or equivalent. Have experience working closely with design, product management and engineering teams.
- Expertise in both Qualitative and Quantitative research and knowledge in a variety of research styles and methodologies ranging from generative to evaluate studies to data analytics.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates previous research or case studies and resulting impact.
- Ability to test designs in front of customers, analyze data and generate meaningful insights from user feedback.
You’d be a good fit if you
- have experience conducting research in marketplace and consumer products
- have experience leading research at both start-ups and larger corporations
- are passionate about start-up and entrepreneurship
- are adaptable and flexible, comfortable with ambiguity, and the grit to turn uncertainty into action
- have self-awareness, a growth mindset, and strong proactivity and leadership
If you don’t meet all the requirements, that’s OK! Just tell us how you can be successful in this role anyway.
Benefits & culture
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote-first work environment - WFH from anywhere in the world
- Flexible work hours - choose the times that work best for you
- Medical, dental & vision - affordable employee and dependent plans
- Parental leave - 12 weeks of fully paid leave
- Employee stock options at a fast-growing startup
- High happiness & belonging employee ratings
- Awarded “2022 Best Place to Work” by INC. Magazine for exemplary manager effectiveness, perks, employee growth, and overall company culture