We are looking for a UX Researcher to join our UX research discipline and our fast-growing design team, conducting and leading research activities, integrating and delivering user insights, to help us design brilliant experiences that meet our customers’ needs. We recognise the pivotal role that user research plays has in bp delivering brilliant experiences that supports our customers.
· Work with the research leadership team to develop quality standards across practice, methods and ways-of-working
· Own, lead and execute all research activities, ensuring that the appropriate processes, principles, and resources are engaged to g0enerate quality outcomes for customers and the business
· Conduct research activities and support team members when it comes to gathering, analyzing, synthesizing research data, and presenting or applying insights to the team’s work
· Ensure that your team and stakeholders are appropriately supported
· Champion UX Research across the organization, educating, influencing, and guiding stakeholders and partners
The successful candidate should have experience working as a UX Researcher with an in-house design team or at a design/research agency. You should have a portfolio that highlights your approach to research. Other skills required:
A degree in psychology, cognitive science, human factors, computer science, product/interaction design, human computer interaction or related disciplines, or equivalent professional experience
If the offer fits you and you have the relevant experience, don't hesitate to apply!