As a Senior UX Researcher on McAfee’s consumer CXD (Customer Experience Design) team, you will join Product, Interaction, Content and Visual Designers to craft solutions that adapt to users’ needs in an always-online world, empowering our customers to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protect their families and communities with the right security at the right moment. At McAfee, we work together to protect people, not just devices.
This is a remote position based in either the United States or Canada. We will only consider candidates in the United States or Canada and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About The Role
In the next year, you can expect to..
- Develop and own the research strategy for helping people take back control of their personal information.
- Lead both discovery and formative research to shape McAfee’s offerings.
- Become a domain expert. Introduce frameworks to consider the motivations and context of security users.
- Collaborate with the data science, marketing research and customer insights teams to build a cohesive insights loop.
- Partner across the enterprise to connect customer journeys.
- Uplevel the people around you. This includes a formal mentoring relationship with an early career researcher.
- You are eager to make a social impact with your work.
- You love learning and are eager to stretch your knowledge and skills.
- You are experienced with a breadth of qualitative and quantitative UX research methods including semi-structured interviews, field visits, card sorting, surveys and usability studies (live and remote).
- You enjoy bringing people along the research process with you.
- You bring people together and work across silos to solve problems.
- You expect the best of yourself and the people around you. You enjoy coaching others.
- You see the bigger picture.
How we’ll help you grow..
- Access to budget for taking courses or going to conferences, plus membership to LinkedIn Learning.
- Mentoring from the Experience Research manager for career growth and skills development.
- Work with passionate colleagues who are building and sharing knowledge in areas like accessibility and behavioral design
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits And Perks
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.