Our client is a culture of innovation. Our client is seeking a UX researcher with a passion towards understanding people needs, inspiring innovation and driving customer centric decision making. Become part of a unique design organization and help to shape our client’s future and revolutionize an industry.
As a UX researcher, you will work closely with the Design and Marketing teams to reveal user needs, validate new concepts and to improve the experience of existing solutions. You will be in charge to set up and lead global primary research projects exploring consumer behavior and motivation for multiple design targets.
The ideal candidate is an individual who is an excellent communicator and flexible collaborator that enjoys being part of multidisciplinary, fast-paced and dynamic work environment. And likes to partner with teams enthusiastic about creating a superior user experience.
- Defines the research objectives and formulates research proposals to inform specific design decisions.
- Conducts studies by applying methods such as usability testing, field research, surveys, diary studies, and any other methods that can inform product design decisions and improve user experience.
- Evaluates and gathers user experience data in accordance with established research plans and specifications; analyzes, describes, and reports results to design stakeholders.
- Analyzes and connect the dots between qualitative and quantitative data to generate strategic insights and actionable recommendations that drive product design improvements and innovation strategy.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners driving alignment and ensuring quality of process and deliverables.
- Participates as one more member of a project team of user experience designers and internal and outsourced design and development partners to develop holistic, high-quality user experience solutions for complex projects, products, and services.
- Contributes to design expertise by actively participating in various product discussion sessions with the product designers, engineers, developers, and other subject matter experts.
- Participates on the development of a customer centric culture by sharing insights coming from research projects and evangelizing the best research methods.
Education And Experience Required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Design, Human Factors Engineering, Social Sciences research, or equivalent.
- Typically, 7 - 10 years’ experience.
Knowledge And Skills
- Experience with and understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods including usability studies, in-context interviews, and ethnographic observation.
- Understanding and experience in implementing and creating research and data collection plans for user experience testing and acceptance.
- Deep understanding of behavioral analysis and statistical concepts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; proficiency in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate UX data, research insights, design recommendations and ability to negotiate and drive decision making.