We are Multiverse, a tech scaleup with a social mission. We're creating a diverse group of future leaders by building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, through the power of professional apprenticeships.
We're one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe and rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 500 clients including McKinsey & Co, Morgan Stanley, Verizon and Visa. In June 2022, we broke the EdTech funding record (again!) by announcing our $220m Series D, making Multiverse the UK's first ever EdTech unicorn.
Join us on our journey to democratising access to the best careers and learning opportunities.
Our product vision is to build an infrastructure for apprenticeships worldwide and for our users we want to provide a single platform experience. With this in mind, you will help drive a user-driven product roadmap, providing valuable insight into complex problems across our products.
You will be working closely with Product Managers, Product Designers, Engineers and our stakeholders to deliver on our quarterly OKR's (Objectives and Key Results).
Specifically, you will:
- Lead on designing, planning and conducting the user research process across Products from developing user recruitment through to test moderation, analysis and reporting.
- Modelling insights gained from user research into formats to enhance organisational understanding of our users - such as personas and user journey maps.
- Work closely with our product team and software developers to turn user data into actionable requirements that feed into Product strategy.
- Help to create a regular cadence of user research by ensuring we have a pool of participants and a standard methodology.
- Promote user-centred design principles and best practice across the organisation.
- Work closely with our senior user experience researcher to create a research repository.
- Create research artefacts and communicate these to the rest of Multiverse.
- Be an advocate for our users within Multiverse.
- Experience managing, executing and analysing usability test sessions or focus group sessions.
- Experience creating a research repository.
- Excellent presentation skills for delivering insights in various formats.
- Experience with successfully influencing senior stakeholders.
- Understanding of user interface/user interaction design principles.
- Excellent communication skills for cross-functional collaboration.
- Experience of analysing both quantitative and/or qualitative research methods.
- Experience of working in an agile development environment.
- You align closely with our values and can share examples of how you have demonstrated them
- Time off - 27 days holiday, plus 7 additional days off: 1 life event day, 2 volunteer days and 4 company-wide wellbeing days
- Health & wellbeing - private medical Insurance with Bupa, a medical cashback scheme, life insurance, and access to Spill - all in one mental health support
- Hybrid & remote working - weekly or monthly visits to the London office
- Equity - every Multiverse employee has ownership in the business through equity options
- Team fun - weekly socials and regular offsite events
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We're an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change. You can read more about our commitment DEI here.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service ("DBS") for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently.