Want to be a hero - Join the #1 Global Leader in Online Food Delivery!
We are looking for a Senior UX Researcher (f/m/d) to join our Consumer team to create a seamless and personalised ordering experience for our customers. If you’re a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- Plan, run and analyse multiple research projects with various complexities at different points of the product development process
- Work alongside cross-functional teams (designers, product managers, analyst, etc.) to build and execute research roadmaps turning research into product and design strategy
- Collaborate with all various stakeholders in the research process and in building relationships with market researchers and business analysts to deliver robust insights
- Utilise a variety of methods to develop and innovate on our user research practice. You will build a lightweight toolkit for a non researchers to participate and conduct research initiatives autonomously
- Communicate and deliver meaningful research insights in an effective, innovative, and impactful ways to a variety of audiences; from design team, engineering team, to executive teams
- Be a key player of a user driven culture and focus on impacting multiple levels of stakeholders up to C-level
- Mentor product designers and product owners to help them grow their UX research skills
- Support on demand product designers working in cross functional teams but you will stay outside the squad structure
- Work alongside other researchers to piece together insights across the customer journey and paint a holistic picture of our users and their needs
Your Heroic Skills
- 4+ years in a UX research related role.
- Background in Psychology, Sociology, Behavioural science or a related field.
- Strong communication skills. You need to be able to clearly and concisely express yourself and explain your ideas.
- Experience working on e-commerce products/services across multiple platforms and/or markets.
- Understanding of human behaviour and translating quantitative and qualitative data into deep, meaningful insights.
Nice To Have
- Results and impact focused, keeping an eye on the overall outcome and desired impact.
- Enthusiastic team player who empowers team members and motivates them.
Why Delivery Hero?
- Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external training.
- Exchange ideas and meet fellow colleagues at regular meetups and learning exchanges
- Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
- English is our working language, and our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe, working in diverse, cross-cultural teams.
- Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
- Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room.
- And a lot more...
Delivery Hero Product is playing an exceptional role in the large growth of our company. Our Product teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions which cover the full customer experience - starting with a great online search experience and ending with a real-time delivery at your doorstep.
Read about the latest updates from our Tech & Product teams on our blog.
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are exclusively looking for the best people to join us on our mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience.’
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.