The mission of the Product Discovery team is to prototype and validate innovative digital products with the aim of letting misdirected ideas fail fast to be truly value driven. The team brings user insights and UX research to the Ziegert Group and is constantly thinking ahead of future potential market opportunities as prework for our digital product planning and additional proptech ventures.
This position is a group level role within Group Technology, and involves working with our product, engineering and business teams in all of our entities within the Ziegert Group. The role reports to the Product Discovery Lead.
We are looking for a talented UX Researcher who is passionate about turning actual user insights into beautifully crafted product experiences. Someone who inspires our teams by showing and prototyping what is possible before it is built.
- Put Customers First: Make the voice of the customer heard; develop and defend a point of view and understanding about our users, in order to influence decisions at a strategic level
- Explore the Unknown: Prepare and conduct effective interviews and usability tests to identify our users’ pain points & base your solutions on these insights to drive our user-centric product development
- Take Ownership: Align interaction patterns and usability standards across our platform through every step of the way
- Strive for Excellence: Produce concepts efficiently, knowing when to be detail-oriented and when to keep it simple & design well-thought product experiences across complex customer journeys
- Empower Each Other: Improve accessibility and knowledge transfer of user research results across teams and stakeholders & train stakeholders and non-researchers to be more effective at user research — such as honing their interviewing skills and onboarding them to research tools
- Experience: You have at least 5 years of experience in a UX Research role, a strong research methodology backround and your track record consists of multiple shipped B2C and B2B products
- Mindset: You know when to do what - and why & you identify the key research questions, choose the best method, spot the right people to interview, lead interviews and play a key role in synthesizing and communicating insights
- Skill Set: You shape the research agenda; you plan and execute a wide variety of studies independently - interviews, tests, surveys, workshops, etc. -across the entire product lifecycle & you are constantly on the quest to validate your findings through actual user feedback
- Qualification: You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- You’re always welcome to contribute your own ideas and help us revolutionize the real estate industry
- Support for professional development with a dedicated budget
- Flexible working hours & home office
- International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams with English as working language
- For applicants from abroad: relocation package and German lessons
- Kicker table and ping pong tournaments are part of our company culture
- Enjoy office lunches and regular after-work events with your teammates
- Our Team is happy to support you with any Visa application processes
Apply now with all relevant documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
ZTech is the new tech department of the Ziegert Group. We are a young, international and dynamic team with ambition to grow. Our mission is to jointly develop innovative solutions in the areas of Tech & IT for a modern real estate industry and the residential quarters of the future. In doing so, we rely on team spirit, enthusiasm for digital solutions and an open, progressive culture. The Ziegert Group includes the real estate company Ziegert EverEstate GmbH, the project developer INCEPT GmbH and the human proptech METATRUST. The management of the Ziegert Group consists of founder Nikolaus Ziegert, CEO Kyrill K. Radev, CFO Kyrill Turchaninov and CTO Tom Hibbert. The headquarters of the Ziegert Group are located at Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
Do you want to learn more about our company? Then feel free to visit our website at tech.ziegert-group.com