We are looking for someone who has worked with e-commerce clients, specifically for digital shopping cart/check out process.
- Define clear business questions and a research plan to answer them.
- Partner with business intelligence to uncover what we already know through our users’ behaviors, support research needs, or validate research findings.
- Design and execute quantitative and qualitative research studies, resulting in clear insights and recommendations that support existing and future products.
- Identify new research methodologies, partners, tools, and best practices to support the overall research discipline and help it scale.
- Collaborate closely with other researchers, designers, product managers, analysts, marketing managers, and engineers to ensure users are a core component in every part of the business.
- Synthesize and share user insights in an engaging way, bringing the user to life and building empathy across the organization.
Background in Human Factors (psycology, anthropology, socialogy etc.)