WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Application Deadline: Friday, January 28 at 11:59 PM PST
As a User Experience Research Intern for the Turner Sports Data Strategy and Insights team, you will:
- Work day-to-day with the Product and Fan Insights team to support initiatives in consumer / fan insights, user experience research, and product analytics, thereby gaining exposure to a variety of user experience and consumer insights research methods (qualitative / quantitative, moderated / unmoderated, etc.) and how such insights are applied in our business.
- Work on projects that impact the business. You'll gain real world, "in-the-trenches" exposure to how digital sports products are designed, the business and fan challenges to be solved, with the opportunity to learn about every stage of the product lifecycle from product definition to delivery.
- Contribute to the betterment of the Turner Sports fan experience by unconvering what fans truly want and need to stay engaged and entertained.
- Partner with UX team, product managers, product designers, engineers, and content team to validate and test content, features and functionality that become great fan experiences.
- Listen, learn, ask good questions. We encourage interns to take the initiative to solicit feedback, connect with people outside their group, and ask lots of questions.
Sound like you? Then you're someone we want to work with.
- Working towards a degree in the area of User Experience, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Social Science or related field with a focus on research
- Familiar with the foundations of User Experience, qualitative and quantitative research methods, and metrics
- Experience planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Able to clearly present your work and rationale to a variety of teammates and partners.
- Self-motivated. Able to take initiative, produce results independently as well as part of a team.
- You are: a team player, curious, proactive, adaptable, collaborative, and empathetic (of fans and colleagues).
- Bonus points if you’re a sports fan!
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
- Summer 2022 program dates are June 6th - August 12th (optional time frames are available for students in a university quarter system); must be available for full program duration
- Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) required
- Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
- Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
- Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
- Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.