Candidate will be responsible for leading all aspects of primary research cycle for products and services; this includes scoping, design, execution, analysis and reporting. The candidate will employ a wide variety of research methods including lab studies, heuristic evaluations, survey design, focus groups and more. The candidate will report to the user experience research manager and drive execution of the following areas: study design, screener & discussion guide design, recruiting, data processing and analysis, as well as leading presentations. The candidate should have a strong understanding of user interface design principles and proven real world experience conducting research as part of the product development lifecycle. Must be proficient in all methodologies listed in this document. Candidate will identify research program opportunities and align with internal business partners. The candidate should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and have a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with peers and stakeholders in research execution.
What you'll do in your role.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill and experience:
- Collect and analyze user behavior through online moderated and unmoderated research, surveys, benchmark studies, web analytics and customer feedback (Qualtrics data).
- Examine existing data and product designs to generate hypotheses and plans for high-impact research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- Utilizes design thinking methodologies to drive creative, intuitive end-to-end experiences
- Translates research into user requirements, design concepts, and low-fidelity prototypes
- Online UX testing tools (e.g., UserZoom, User Testing, etc.)
- Statistical analysis, and data interpretation and storytelling
- Online survey tools (e.g., Qualtrics)
The experience you'll bring.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelors Degree required - Research, psychology, related
- 7-10 years of Primary research experience.4-7 years of Primary research experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
Preferred Qualifications :
- MA/MS in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Cognitive or Experimental Psychology, Sociology or a related field
- Demonstrated expertise in multivariate statistics and the design of experiments
- Experience collaborating well with product managers, sales, marketing, designers, business analysts, and other business partners