Alpharetta, GA, US
New York, NY
The ADP User Experience team is responsible for expanding the UX strategic footprint, visibility and value added across the organization by leading the Global UX Design and Research movement across ADP. We leverage skilled UX professionals to bring new UX Innovation and industry best-practices to ADP.
This is exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior UX Researcher who has proven success opening up their research process throughout the journey to cross-functional teams, and who knows how to leverage their skills to help their teams define desired outcomes and achieve them.
This individual is responsible for planning and executing generative and evaluative User Experience Research activities for next generation ADP desktop and/or mobile products. These activities include, but are not limited to interviews, concept and usability tests, card sorts, surveys, task analysis, and contextual inquiry for complex ADP products across platforms.
This individual identifies the appropriate user experience research methods/activities for each project, and is responsible for planning, recruiting for, executing, synthesizing, and communicating the results of these studies to the project teams; all on time and with the highest quality.
This individual will also be expected to design and facilitate workshops to help their teams align and innovate.
– Strong problem solving, analytical skills
– Clear, effective, and engaging written and verbal communication skills; presentation storytelling ease
– Ability to earn your seat at the table with Product, UX Design, and Development partners
– Comfortable initiating collaboration with and opening the research process up to non-researchers
– Strong project and time management skills including planning to multi-task in a fast-paced development environment
– Demonstrated experience in User Experience Research
– Four-year college degree in Human Factors, Usability Engineering, User Experience, Human Computer Interaction, Psychology or related discipline preferred. Advanced degree a plus. Equivalent experience accepted.
– A typical candidate will have at least 3 years of experience working in user experience research and/or usability within a software development environment.
– Strong background in user experience research with software applications leveraging usability techniques that include some of the following: remote and in-person usability testing, heuristic evaluation, task analysis, surveys, persona and journey map definition, and field research.
– Experience facilitating workshops highly desirable.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.