- Be a core member of the Product team, ensuring User Research helps us meet our strategic business and user experience goals. You get to identify and execute on research opportunities.
- Use a variety of research methods including, but not limited to, qualitative interviews, usability testing, heuristic analysis, and surveys
- Coordinate and conduct remote moderated and unmoderated research sessions
- Synthesize research findings and organize in a repository
- Be responsible for conducting the right research, using the right methodologies, in the right time.
- Conduct strategic to tactical research - from foundational research to refine our understanding of personas and use cases, all the way to concept and usability testing. Employ a range of qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
- Own the end-to-end planning and execution of research studies.
- Study our diverse global user-base, crafting studies to test designs remotely and in different cultural contexts.
- Collaborating with the Design, Research, Product Management, Engineering, to guide the holistic product experience
- Mentoring our UX/UI designers on UX Research and teach them how to conduct basic qualitative tests on their designs.
- Translate customer insights into actionable recommendations. Communicate insights within the product and engineering teams in a format that inspires action.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports, in-person presentations, or facilitation of co-synthesis and design thinking workshops.
- A consistent track record and portfolio of experience research that has succeeded in improving employee productivity.
- 5+ years of experience working in the field of user experience.
- Well versed in user experience strategy, process and design thinking.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Basic understanding of how qualitative and quantitative methods complement each other, and when each is appropriate
- Experience creating UX tools such as journey maps, personas, empathy maps, etc.
- Experience in a recruitment tool (User Interviews, UserTesting, Playbook UX, SurveyMonkey)
- Fluent in current and emerging trends.
- A never-ending curiosity and a real passion for all things design.
About Quotient Technology
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.