Comcast's Frontline Tools, Technology, and Quality team is to transforming customer service through innovative approaches, empathetic design, and operational efficiency for Comcast agents, technicians and the customers who rely on them. The Senior User Experience Researcher and Strategist will help drive the vision, validate direction, and uncover opportunities to improve our frontline products and services across multiple channels and platforms. They may research, test, and create conceptual designs to convey the best experience and tell the story of where we can improve. They will facilitate research debriefs, brainstorming exercises, and/or other workshops that utilize design thinking approaches to fuel ideation, capture sentiment upfront, and evaluate product design direction. The ability to outline a user journey, a process flow, and tell stories according to research and analysis is key to their success.
- Consults with project partners to understand project and research specifications.
- Designs and participates in user experience studies to gain user insight, validate concepts and drive the development of broad-reaching user interface designs.
- Tests user responses to emerging technologies, as well as interface designs or methods.
- Translates findings and build recommendations and requirements in the form of wireframes.
- Outlines the user journey, business process flows, and narratives.
- Facilitates workshops to research stakeholder sentiment and gaps in the experience.
- Incorporates research and vision into overall product strategy
- Analyzes and integrates new and constantly evolving technologies into current and future project goals.
- Utilizes data from users and system requirements to build intuitive designs for web-based systems.
- Participates and engages in professional communities and assists department in identifying and establishing ways for improved communication, results and technologies.
- Analyzes and forecasts regarding industry trends and their impact on designs and methods.
- Conceptualizes designs of UI and final interfaces and maintains the highest standards of product usability and quality.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Availability to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are encouraged to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them flawless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be hardworking learners, users and advocates of our groundbreaking technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new insights.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Deliver results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been crafted to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not crafted to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.